LULLA is a trading name of Lulla Living Enterprise. LULLA respects the privacy rights of its online visitors and recognises the importance of protecting the information collected.
Collection of Personal Information
LULLA does not sell, share or trade our customer's personal information with any third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our company for internal use only. Your credit card information is confidential and will not be stored within our system.
When you create a LULLA account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Full Name
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- to deliver the product(s) you have purchased from LULLA
- to update you on the delivery of the product(s) and for customer support purposes
- to provide you with relevant product information
- to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website
- to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online
- to audit the downloading of data from our website, improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website, identify visitors on our website, and carry out research on our users’ demographics
- to send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
Your information may be forwarded to one of our delivery partners solely for the purpose of shipping your purchased item(s) to you.
Third Party Sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Checking your Details
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to LULLA, you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or address given. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser's password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.
www.lulla.co reserves the right to modify and change the privacy statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about Breaches of Privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaints, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org